Purpose of this letter is to notify you, on behalf of University of Trieste, about Student Grants for participation in the IX Spring School on “IoT, economic and management challenges for e-health integration in the enlarged Europe”.
1. Free registration fee for the participation to the IX Spring School
2. Accommodation: 3-night accommodation in Hotel Aquapark Žusterna (double/twin room – arrival: May 13th, 2019, departure: May 16th, 2019)
3. Meals: Breakfasts and Dinners at the Hotel, Lunches and Coffee-breaks
4. Travel expenses contribution up to € 150 for the round trip to Koper, Slovenia
5. The call for applications is open for post- and under-graduate students currently enrolled in courses in the biomedical/clinical engineering or in related areas (e.g., computer science, electrical engineering, medicine, public health, management, economics, etc) from all CEI member states.
Application Deadline: April 10th, 2019.
The 9th edition of the Spring School is organized by Master in Clinical Engineering of University of Trieste, in the frame of Central European Initiative (CEI) Cooperation Activity, and will take place in Koper (Slovenia) and Trieste (Italy) from 13th to 16th May 2019. The students who will attend the school will receive 3 ECTS credits.
The topics of the 9th Spring School:
1. IoT for e-health in the Europe 2020
2. Advances in hospital and clinical information systems and their integration
3. Quality standards in health
4. Quality and certification of software, medical devices, and mHealth Applications
5. E-procurement and e-logistics in health
6. Advances in telemedicine and e-care
7. Clinical Engineering in the Europe 2020
8. Integrated care in the Europe 2020
9. Funding opportunities for Research and Innovation
For more information: http://bioingts.units.it/spring-school-2019
For any further information about the grants and application, please contact the Spring School Secretariat: email@example.com
In addition, we would also like to inform you about the Summer School Nonlinear Life that will take place in Trieste from 20 – 30 August 2019. The summer school Nonlinear Life has been launched by the Riga Technical University (RTU), Latvia in 2017. The 3rd edition is organized by the University of Trieste, Italy and RTU. Certificate of Further Education and 5 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) credits will be awarded upon completion of the program. Professors from Italy, Latvia and other countries will deliver lectures within the fields of biomedical engineering, life sciences, and medical technologies. The school is open to undergraduate, postgraduate as well as PhD students. Students are required to be familiar with general physics, mathematics and the basics of computing technologies.
For more information: http://www2.units.it/nonlinearlife/